Every girl is different in preparing for an anal scene. Here is the most effective way we know to help you feel relaxed, comfortable, and prepared when arriving on set for an anal scene.
The Night Before:
- You should have a “hard stop” on when to stop eating the day before your anal scene. Some girls stop at 2:00 PM, some at 6:00 PM. This is all based on your body and how fast you get your food out of your body. It’s always nice to be on the safe side and have your last meal the earliest you can that day.
- Before going to bed, do your “anal training kit” to stretch yourself out. This will help make the next day a breeze!
The Day of Anal:
- You will have to wake up a couple of hours before you need to get ready. The enema process of anal is the longest time consumption of anal prep. This is because you are basically cleaning yourself- inside and out.
- Remember, poop is NOT stored in the rectum, it merely passes through during an active bowel movement. So, you are simply flushing out the trace amounts that may remain behind.
- Never use an enema with vinegar or other harsh ingredients. Dump it out and add warm water to your enema bottle to clean yourself out until the water is completely clear.
- Keep it clean and freshen up! Make sure you have waxed or shaved remove hair around your anus.
- Stretch yourself out before arriving and when you are on set so you are prepared to shoot your anal scene. Butt plugs are always great to leave in before starting the scene.
- Baby wipes can also be useful to keep around for simple, quick and gentle clean-ups. The bottom line (so to speak) is keeping your intimate areas clean so you are relaxed and comfortable when you are engaging with yourself or your lover.
Keep It Clean!
Here is one essential anal hygiene tip: Do not touch your anus and vagina with the same hand without washing up. The anus and the vagina are two distinct ecosystems, and you do not want to spread bacteria from the anus to your vagina. Keep one hand reserved for anal touching, the other clean for vaginal touching.
Lube-up for More Pleasurable Anal Play:
- Another essential tool for anal hygiene is lubricant. Water-based and Silicone-based lubricants are great choices for anal play, although silicone has an advantage to the backdoor area, as they will stay slick and not dry out like water based lubricants.
- Use plenty of lube during your anal scene. Don’t be afraid to speak out and ask the director for a quick break to stretch yourself out more to be comfortable.
After Anal Play, Wash Your Hands!
- Go to the bathroom and wash your hands thoroughly with soap and warm water.